Welcome To Our League Website
South Lakeland Baseball is a 100% Volunteer Run Non-Profit 501(c)3 Organization
From our website you have immediate access to:
MOST GAMES ARE SCHEDULED AT 6:30PM ON WEEKNIGHTS - MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY
**SMART START AND COACH PITCH/T-BALL GAMES SCHEDULING CAN BE EARLIER AND WILL VARY.
Spring 2021 Schedule
Early Registration open through 12/20/20 - Save $10
Regular Registration 12/21/20 - 1/17/21 -Regular Price
Late Registration 1/18/21 -$10 Late Fee
Player Evaluations: January 18th - 23rd - by division - TBA
League practices start:
week of January 23rd - Rookie, Billy Ripken, Cal Ripken and Prep Divisions
week of February 3rd - Coach Pitch/T-ball and Smart Start Divisions
Opening Day: February 27th, 2021 (Exhibition Games and team photos)
Regular Season games: March 1st - April 30th
Post Season Tournament: May 1st - May 14th
Spring 2021 Registration is open through link above.
If you have difficulty with the registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Player Evaluations - (no evaluations for Smart Start or Coach Pitch/T-Ball Divisions) - All Divisions start promptly at 6pm
TBD - Make-up Evaluations (Rookie & Ripken)
Playing Schedule: Check your team's website for schedules. You will be able to download the schedule to your smartphone, tablet, or PC into your personal calendar from the team website by clicking on the ical link.
Registration fee include league uniform shirt and hat.
Why should you join SLBRL?
1) SLBRL managers & coaches are required to be certified in youth sports coaching additionally all volunteers must submit to a background check.
2) We have more fields than any other single facility in Polk County with nine (9) dedicated full size fields (60', 70', & 90'). Your future MLB'er can play from T-ball to High School Prep all at one facility. And more fields means fewer double headers and fewer Saturday games.
3) Quality uniform shirts and stitched league hats provided to every player and coach in the spring and fall. We designate MLB team names and colors in the spring season. We designate college team names and colors during the fall season. Coach pitch/T-ball and Smart start use Tampa Bay Rays official uniforms in the spring season.
4) We have the nicest facilities around with plenty of parking, protective shade cloth ceilings over the bleachers to provide shade and foul ball protection and exclusive use to a league managed batting cage facility.
5) We offer a consistently competitive and successful post season All Star program following each Spring season.
6) No weeknight double headers**. Most games start at 6:30. **some smart start and coach pitch games are played earlier
7) Most games are schedule during the week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (Due to such a large demand and turnout, we do have some early and late games are scheduled on Friday to accommodate all teams. We also have a few Saturday games in our younger divisions to accommodate a full schedule)