Fall 2023 Evaluations Schedule:
September 9th: Ages 7 & 8 - Rookie Division - 9:30 am Sign Up - North Quad
September 9th: Ages 9 - 12 - Ripken Division - 11:00 am Sign Up - North Quad
September 9th: Ages 13-16 - Prep Division - 9:30 am Sign Up - Prep Field 9
Fall 2023 Schedule:
Early Registration: 7/18/2023 through 8/10/2023 -Discounted Price
Regular Registration: 8/10/2023 through 9/01/2023 -Regular Price
Late Registration: 09/02/2023 -$10 Late Fee
Mandatory Coaches Meeting: September 9th; 8 am Board Room
League Practices Start: 9/11/2023
Regular Season Games: 10/02/2023 - 11/17/2023
Fall Registration is available through the link above.
If you have difficulty with the registration, please e-mail Registration@southlakelandbaseball.org
Welcome To Our League Website
South Lakeland Baseball is a 100% Volunteer Run Non-Profit 501(c)3 Organization
From our website you have immediate access to:
MOST GAMES ARE SCHEDULED AT 6:30PM ON WEEKNIGHTS - MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY
**SMART START AND COACH PITCH/T-BALL GAMES SCHEDULING CAN BE EARLIER AND WILL VARY.
Polk County Covid-19 League Recommendations
Player Evaluations - (no evaluations for Smart Start or Coach Pitch/T-Ball Divisions) - All Divisions start promptly at 6pm
Rookie: Monday, August 28th - Field 1 South Quad
Ripken: Billy & Cal Tuesday, August 29th - Field 7/8 North Quad
Prep: Monday, August 28th - Field 9
Friday, September 1st - Make-up Evaluations (Rookie & Ripken)
Playing Schedule: Check your team's website for schedules. You will be able to download the schedule to your smartphone, tablet, or PC into your personal calendar from the team website by clicking on the ical link.
Registration fee include league uniform shirt and hat.
Why should you join SLBRL?
1) SLBRL managers & coaches are required to be certified in youth sports coaching additionally all volunteers must submit to a background check.
2) We have more fields than any other single facility in Polk County with nine (9) dedicated full size fields (60', 70', & 90'). Your future MLB'er can play from T-ball to High School Prep all at one facility. And more fields means fewer double headers and fewer Saturday games.
3) Quality uniform shirts and stitched league hats provided to every player and coach in the spring and fall. We designate MLB team names and colors in the spring season. We usually designate college or minor league team names and colors during the fall season. Coach pitch/T-ball and Smart start use Tampa Bay Rays official uniforms in the spring season.
4) We have the nicest facilities around with plenty of parking, protective shade cloth ceilings over the bleachers to provide shade and foul ball protection and exclusive use to a league managed batting cage facility.
5) We offer a consistently competitive and successful post season All Star program following each Spring season.
6) No weeknight double headers**. Most games start at 6:30. **some smart start and coach pitch games are played earlier
7) Most games are schedule during the week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (Due to such a large demand and turnout, we do have some early and late games are scheduled on Friday to accommodate all teams. We also have a few Saturday games in our younger divisions to accommodate a full schedule)
ENTER THESE 20% OFF CODES WHEN SHOPPING ONLINE at CHECKOUT:
FEB 12th – FEB 15th Online Code: TMSPORTSFEB1215BSBL
*The Online 20% OFF Discount Code is only valid on Team Sports Equipment and Cleats Only*
**If you shop In-Store, the 20% OFF Discount Flyer will be towards your entire bill**