Spring 2023 Evaluations Schedule:
January 24th: Ages 9-12 Billy Ripken and Cal Ripken Divisions - 6:00pm Sign Up - North Quad
January 26th: Ages 7 & 8 - Rookie Division - 6:00pm Sign Up - North Quad
January 28th: Ages 13+ - Prep Division - 9:30am Sign Up - Prep Field 9
Spring 2023 Schedule:
Early Registration: 11/15/22 through 12/15/22 -Discounted Price
Regular Registration: 12/16/22 through 1/20/23 -Regular Price
Late Registration: 1/24/23 -$10 Late Fee
Mandatory Coaches Meeting: January 21st
Player Evaluations: Week of January 23rd
League Practices Start: January 30th
Opening Day: February 25th
Regular Season Games: February 27th - April 21st
Spring Break (NO GAMES): March 13th - March 17th
Post-Season Tournament Games: April 24th - May 5th
All-Star Evaluations: April 22nd (TBD)
All-Star Invitational: TBD
Spring Registration is available through the link above.
If you have difficulty with the registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome To Our League Website
South Lakeland Baseball is a 100% Volunteer Run Non-Profit 501(c)3 Organization
From our website you have immediate access to:
MOST GAMES ARE SCHEDULED AT 6:30PM ON WEEKNIGHTS - MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY
**SMART START AND COACH PITCH/T-BALL GAMES SCHEDULING CAN BE EARLIER AND WILL VARY.
Polk County Covid-19 League Recommendations
Player Evaluations - (no evaluations for Smart Start or Coach Pitch/T-Ball Divisions) - All Divisions start promptly at 6pm
September 6th - 9th
Rookie: Friday, September 9th
Ripken: Billy & Cal Tuesday, September 6th
Prep: Thursday, September 8th
TBD - Make-up Evaluations (Rookie & Ripken)
Playing Schedule: Check your team's website for schedules. You will be able to download the schedule to your smartphone, tablet, or PC into your personal calendar from the team website by clicking on the ical link.
Registration fee include league uniform shirt and hat.
Why should you join SLBRL?
1) SLBRL managers & coaches are required to be certified in youth sports coaching additionally all volunteers must submit to a background check.
2) We have more fields than any other single facility in Polk County with nine (9) dedicated full size fields (60', 70', & 90'). Your future MLB'er can play from T-ball to High School Prep all at one facility. And more fields means fewer double headers and fewer Saturday games.
3) Quality uniform shirts and stitched league hats provided to every player and coach in the spring and fall. We designate MLB team names and colors in the spring season. We usually designate college or minor league team names and colors during the fall season. Coach pitch/T-ball and Smart start use Tampa Bay Rays official uniforms in the spring season.
4) We have the nicest facilities around with plenty of parking, protective shade cloth ceilings over the bleachers to provide shade and foul ball protection and exclusive use to a league managed batting cage facility.
5) We offer a consistently competitive and successful post season All Star program following each Spring season.
6) No weeknight double headers**. Most games start at 6:30. **some smart start and coach pitch games are played earlier
7) Most games are schedule during the week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (Due to such a large demand and turnout, we do have some early and late games are scheduled on Friday to accommodate all teams. We also have a few Saturday games in our younger divisions to accommodate a full schedule)
ENTER THESE 20% OFF CODES WHEN SHOPPING ONLINE at CHECKOUT:
FEB 12th – FEB 15th Online Code: TMSPORTSFEB1215BSBL
*The Online 20% OFF Discount Code is only valid on Team Sports Equipment and Cleats Only*
**If you shop In-Store, the 20% OFF Discount Flyer will be towards your entire bill**