Welcome To Our League Website
South Lakeland Baseball is a 100% Volunteer Run Non-Profit 501(c)3 Organization
From our website you have immediate access to:
MOST GAMES ARE SCHEDULED AT 6:30PM ON WEEKNIGHTS - MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY
**SMART START AND COACH PITCH/T-BALL GAMES SCHEDULING CAN BE EARLIER AND WILL VARY.
Fall practices start:
week of September 16th Rookie, Billy Ripken, Cal Ripken and Prep Divisions
week of September 23rd - Coach Pitch/T-ball and Smart Start Divisions
Opening Day: October 5th, 2019 (Exhibition Games and team photos)
Regular Season games: October 7, 2019 through November 21st, 2019
Post Season Tournament: No post season tournament
Fall 2019 Registration is open through link above.
If you have difficulty with the registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2019 League Registration Fees
Training Division - Ages 3-4
•Smart Start (ages 3-4) - $50
Cal Ripken Divisions - Ages 5-12
•Coach Pitch/T-Ball (ages 5-6) - $65
•Rookie Division (ages 7-8) - $70
•Ripken Divisions (ages 9 - 12) - $75
-Prep Division (ages 13-15) - $45 Uniform/County Player Fee
Early registration discount through July 31st
Late registration fee of $10 after August 31st
Player Evaluations - (no evaluations for Smart Start or Coach Pitch/T-Ball Divisions)
September 9th Ripken Divisions (Ages 9-12) (A-L) - 6 pm (check-in starts at 5:30 pm)
September 10th - Ripken Divisions (Ages 9-12) (M-Z) - 6 pm (check-in starts at 5:30 pm)
September 13th - Rookie Division (Ages 7-8) - 6 pm (check-in starts at 5:30 pm)
September 12th Prep Division (Ages 13-16) - 6pm (check-in starts at 5:30 pm)
Sept 14th - Make-up Evaluations (Prep, Ripken and Rookie) - 9 am
Playing Schedule: Check your team's website for schedules. You will be able to download the schedule to your smartphone, tablet, or PC into your personal calendar from the team website by clicking on the ical link.
Registration fee include league uniform shirt and hat.
Why should you join SLBRL?
1) SLBRL managers & coaches are required to be certified in youth sports coaching additionally all volunteers must submit to a background check.
2) We have more fields than any other single facility in Polk County with nine (9) dedicated full size fields (60', 70', & 90'). Your future MLB'er can play from T-ball to High School Prep all at one facility. And more fields means fewer double headers and fewer Saturday games.
3) Quality uniform shirts and stitched league hats provided to every player and coach in the spring and fall. We designate MLB team names and colors in the spring season. We designate college team names and colors during the fall season. Coach pitch/T-ball and Smart start use Tampa Bay Rays official uniforms in the spring season.
4) We have the nicest facilities around with plenty of parking, protective shade cloth ceilings over the bleachers to provide shade and foul ball protection and exclusive use to a league managed batting cage facility.
5) We offer a consistently competitive and successful post season All Star program following each Spring season.
6) No weeknight double headers**. Most games start at 6:30. **some smart start and coach pitch games are played earlier
7) Most games are schedule during the week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (Due to such a large demand and turnout, we do have some early and late games are scheduled on Friday to accommodate all teams. We also have a few Saturday games in our younger divisions to accommodate a full schedule)